Established in 2014, Weng Contemporary ( www.wengcontemporary.com ) is a digital boutique and e-commerce platform offering a curated selection of limited editions by famous contemporary artists, such as Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, Alex Katz and many others. We collaborate with art galleries, interior designers, auction houses and specialize in both B2B and B2C.
Our international team, consisting of experts from the art, finance, digital and luxury sectors, value an ambitious work environment, driven by the constant need to develop our business and transform the art market together.
As a new, motivated and passionate team member, you will support us in all the logistics areas that are necessary to run a dynamic and successful company.
• Managing stock in the storage facility (quality check, packaging, shipment, etc)
• Preparing and managing up-to-date stock and inventory lists
• Managing stock on different offline and online platforms
• Organising and coordinating worldwide shipment of the artworks
• Liaising with the shipping companies, tax and customs authorities, end customers and partners
• Aftersales and customer service (invoicing, shipping, after-sales issues, insurance cases, etc)
• Finding logistic solutions for complex projects
• Working closely with the Storage, Finance, Accounting and Sales team
• General office support
Competencies and requirements:
• Swiss work permit or UE passport required
• Interest in the art market / logistics / art handling
• Microsoft Office and Computer literacy, good Excel skills
• Good written and spoken English, German desirable
• High attention to details and organisation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptability to change
• Motivated team player with a positive and proactive attitude
• Willingness to learn and grow within and with the company
Starting date: asap or to be discussed. Location: Zurich
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.