Established in 2014 in Zug, Switzerland, Weng Contemporary (https://www.wengcontemporary.com/) is part of Weng Fine Art AG, a global art trading and e-commerce company.
As digital boutique and e-commerce platform, we offer a curated selection of limited editions by famous contemporary artists, such as Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, Alex Katz, Robert Longo and many others. We collaborate with galleries, art advisors, interior designers, auction houses, allowing them to always have a safe source for authentic and iconic limited-editions.
Our international team consists of experts from the art, finance and digital sectors. We value an ambitious work environment, driven by the constant need to develop our business and transform the art market together.
As a new member of the team, you will support us in all areas that are necessary to run dynamic and successful company and you will grow daily with your tasks.
• Preparing sales and inventory lists
• Managing inventory on different offline and online platforms
• Aftersales and customer service (invoicing, shipment, after-sales issues, insurance cases, etc)
• Liaising with the customers and suppliers in person, via email and on the phone
• Working closely with the Finance, Accounting, Sales and Marketing teams
• General office administration
• Inventory management
• Organising and coordinating worldwide shipment of the artworks
• Liaising with the shipping companies, tax and customs authorities, customers and partners
Competencies and requirements:
• Swiss work permit or UE passport required
• Interest in the contemporary art market / logistics / sales
• Microsoft Office and Computer literacy
• Good written and spoken skills in English, German highly desirable
• High attention to details and organisation skills
• Team player with a positive and proactive attitude
• Willingness to learn and grow within and with the company
A full-time role based in our Zug office in Switzerland. Starting date: asap or to be discussed
Would you like to join our dynamic team, please send your application documents (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com