Marketing and Sales Intern08.05.2023
Established in 2014 in Zug, Switzerland, Weng Contemporary/ArtXX AG (https://www.wengcontemporary.com/) is part of Weng Fine Art AG, a global art trading and e-commerce company.
As an online gallery, we offer a high-end art collecting experience by presenting a portfolio of limited-edition artworks by famous contemporary artists, such as Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, Alex Katz, Robert Longo, Ai Weiwei and many others. We often collaborate with galleries, art advisors, interior designers, auction houses, allowing them to always have a safe source for authentic and iconic limited-editions.
Our international team consists of experts from the art, finance and digital sectors. We value an ambitious work environment, driven by the constant need to develop our business and transform the art market together.
We are looking for a well-organized and detail-oriented person, with a strong interest in digital business and the economic part of the art market.
As a new member of the team, you will support us in all areas that are necessary to run dynamic and successful company and you will grow daily with your tasks.
· Assisting the team with daily operations
· Artworks database management
· Marketing and social media content creation
· Sales and event organisation support
· Office administration and logistics assistance
Competencies and requirements:
· Swiss work permit or UE passport required
· Interest in contemporary art / digital marketing / luxury goods
· Microsoft Office and Computer literacy
· Excellent written and spoken skills in English, German or Mandarin desirable
· High attention to details and good organisation skills
· Team player with a positive and proactive attitude
· Willingness to learn and grow within and with the company
6-months full-time paid internship in our Zug office in Switzerland. Starting date: ASAP
Would you like to join our dynamic team, please send your application documents (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com
Institution / NameWeng Contemporary