dev.tv is a non-profit media agency specialized in human rights, sustainable development and humanitarian issues. Since its foundation in 2002, dev.tv has produced hundreds of videos and programs broadcast by international networks such as TV5MONDE, Euronews, CCTV, BBC World News, Brut, and AlJazeera. dev.tv initiated the Young Activists Summit, an annual event co-organized with the United Nations in Geneva, Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS), and the Graduate Institute.
About the Young Activists Summit
The Young Activists Summit seeks to empower young change-makers advancing sustainability or human rights, and helps them achieve concrete results through visibility, networking, training, and fundraising. Every year, the Summit honours a lineup of young activists from all around the world and their outstanding achievements. Co-organized by the NGO dev.tv, the United Nations Office at Geneva, Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS), its Genève Vision label, and the Graduate Institute, the Summit provides laureates with a unique platform to raise awareness of their causes among youth and decision-makers.
• Come up with ideas of content and discuss them with the dev.tv team, as per the editorial calendar
• Create content for the Young Activists Summit’s social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok), based on the Summit’s editorial line and trends: visuals, short videos, stories, reels, and drafting of posts
• Handle the community management work on the above-mentioned accounts (comment on likeminded accounts, like, respond to messages, etc)
• Monitor activists’ and similar organizations/movements’ accounts & reporting to the rest of the team (at least on a weekly basis)
• Native English speaker or perfectly bilingual
• Video production skills (both on TikTok and video editing softwares like Adobe Premiere)
• Strong interest & experience in running a TikTok account (either personal or organizational) & in social media in general
• Interest in and understanding of environmental & humanitarian issues
If you are interested, please kindly send your CV and previous work samples (visuals, TikTok videos, reels or other outputs) to email@example.com